Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Twenty Ninth Day: Brand New Story, Brand New Tristan



Well ok, I didn't make a brand new Tristan, but I designed him some new armor that looks amazing! I call it the Engel Armor (Engel means angel in German). The two pictures you see above are the first versions of the armor. All of the areas that aren't black on the armor are actually reflective like mirrors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The picture posted directly below is the almost final armor, there is one more change I would like to make that just popped into my head moments ago. I am going to change the shapes of the blades on the chains into the shape of wings. I realized that there was nothing "Angel" like about the armor but I wanted to kee p the name and then it hit me, "Make the blades wings!"


The next post will be about the actual story that this armor is involved in, and in fact the armor isn't a main element of the story, Tristan's Rose Scepter is.

No comments:

Post a Comment