Friday, July 30, 2010

Playlist of Feelings

So last night I had a great idea to make a list of songs that describe how I felt during the relationship and how I feel now. I know it random but I think I will be fun. It will be listed by the part of the relationship then the song plus artist that is also a link to the song.

First Week -- Stole My Heart by Little and Ashley

Weeks of Happiness-- Fever by Kylie Minogue


Never Felt This Way-- Never Saw Blue Like That by Shawn Colvin


I Would Do Anything For You-- White Diamond by Kylie Minogue


Cheated-- Learning the Blues by Katie Melua

Getting Better-- I've Got The World On A String by Michael Buble

Rocky Bit-- Once Was Love by Ingrid Michaelson


Good...For Now-- Bushel and a Peck by Doris Day


Break Up-- The One I love is Gone by Katie Melua


Dead Inside-- Hollow Like My Soul by Emilie Autumn


Alive Again-- Piece by Piece by Katie Melua


Emo-- Am I Blue by Ella Fitzgerald


Great-But not Perfect-- Be Ok by Ingrid Michaelson


Everything is Just Gonna Get Better!-- Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I finished, I do realize there is a lot of repeat artist but their songs best described my feelings. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment