Friday, April 2, 2010

Van: Destroyer of the Dead

I'm going back to a story I thought up back in ninth grade. Its about this boy Van, short for Vanhelsing, who discovers hes a demon hunter. Originally when I created the story it was a mirror of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I had Van as the slayer, another character who looked an awful lot like Willow cast magic, and a random character much like Xander, there was also Van's uncle who acted as a "watcher" type character. For this new story I've totally changed the story, since I'm older and have more ideas. Van will be the slayer, but there will be a mage character and another character known as The Hunter. I did create a sort of teacher character that will be Van's god mother. I will post more details but as for now here is Van.

No comments:

Post a Comment