Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Baron and Tristan

This is the best pic I've drawn of The Baron, I think next time I will ease off with the stubble though. I kept this post separate from the previous post because I wanted to use this one to desribe The Baron's character and Tristans since I haven't done that yet.

Name: The Baron (full name unknown)
Age: 28
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 180
Haircolor: Black
Eye color: Brown

Lives in an alternate version of Earth called Neveron. This world is basically eternally stuck in a sort of Victorian time loop. No real technology like computers and tv, but alternate versions exist like "viewing screens" and "Portal Walls", and the people of Neveron do know of Earth and what exist there. The Baron rules over almost all of Neveron, his estates and castles scatter the region and citizens love having him as their ruler. The outer regions of Neveron, known as the Extremities, are ruled by smaller dynasties, kings and queens, duchesses and dukes, along with tribal groups and religous extremists and cults. The Baron is in fact half demon, however this does not affect his appearence. It does give him special powers, like strength, speed, and agility, along with telekinesis and flame powers. Being half demon also gives him some execptional "other" qualities.


And this, you all know, is Tristan. Now I'm not going to go into his powers because I already listed them in a previous post.

Name: Tristan Michael
Age: 19
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 175
Hair: Light brown/red
Eyes: Green

Tristan lives on Earth, though due to being a Rose Stone bearer, he's always getting dragged from one dimension to another. He first was given the Rose Stone when a demon attacked his high school during a pep rally, just to give the stone to him. Now he's in college and has become used to the ups and downs of the Stone. His first boyfriend was Thuriel, an angel he rescued from a demon, but I've sort of erased that past and I am introducing The Baron. Tristan lives in the city of Archon (a city I made up, though if drawn out it would resemble Pittsburgh), and has his own apartment, he can use the Rose Stone to create money but he does make a living as a gogo boy for a local club. 

Well thats all for tonight, tomorrow I will post final story ideas for the Tristan and Baron story, goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment