Monday, March 29, 2010

The Sixteenth Day: Evrac

Only one drawing today, sorry but I just kept getting distracted. It probably doesn't help that I was up till four in the morning playing on my DSI. Anyway, these blobby, tar like creatures are the Evrac, I was going to draw a single Evrac, but I had this great idea to draw them flowing upward out of a jar. A single Evrac is about the size of a soccer ball but they can change their shape into almost anything. Tables, rocks, humans, whatever their master demands, however whatever they change into remains black and sticky. These creatures aren't challenging to defeat in small amounts but get more than 20 together and you have trouble on your hands.

Tomorrow I will hopefully post some pictures of more bad guys and possibly the creatures the mages can summon.

No comments:

Post a Comment