Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Duchess

This is the Duchess, Alexiaa's right hand woman in her campaign to take over Neveron. Her powers include a sonic screech hence the elongated jaw, and enhanced speed, along with huge talon like finger nails. She is a ruthless killer and will do whatever it takes to get where she wants. She sides with Alexiaa for the time being but knows that Alexiaa will throw her under the bus when the time comes, Alexiaa knows that The Duchess will do the same thing to her. The Duchess is supposed to have a body guard but I am having trouble coming up with designs for it. I tried making a half man/half scorpion thing, and then a mechanical type contraption. I wasn't pleased with the sketches I came up with. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would be happy to hear them. I am thinking of doing a second story devoted to The Duchess as the main enemy, she turned out extremely awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment