Monday, March 15, 2010

Erotica: It's what I do

Ok so if you know me you know I love drawing naked men, and if you don't, well I like drawing naked men. I started about two years ago, and I don't plan on stopping. My biggest influence is Patrick Fillion, his work is so amazing I doubt I'll ever be on his level. It would be my dream however to meet or even just to have him comment on one of my pieces, I would probably die. Someday I hope to have my own line of erotic comics, entitled "Naked Man Comics". Here are some of my newer pieces.

I really enjoyed drawing these two characters, especially the first one, he is Tristan, the original character I based on myself (not everything about him is based on me).

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so the first dude looks like he has boobs not pecks...but over all I like all your drawings...you are really good...you crack me up reading your blog...I just don't like have to hit "I want to continue" just to get in...it says this site is only suitable for Adults....Lol...you should already know who posted this

    ReplyDelete