Monday, March 15, 2010

Old Stuff First

While scanning my new work I discovered some of my old work that I totally forgot I scanned back when I went to Robert Morriss University. Ive decided to post these things first, then Ill post my new stuff. I hope everyone likes it, and I'm glad new people other than my group of friends will be able to see my work. Compliments are welcome, but if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it.



These two images I drew for my friend Mike, who recently moved to Phili. I miss him lol.



This picture just a random witch I drew. I really like how she turned, she looks just so calm and evil.



These pictures are of this necklace I designed for my original character Tristan, I will explain about Tristan and his powers in another post.



Medusa is one of my favorite Greek mythological characters. Her story is awesome, and gorgons make great bad guys in many stories.



These two characters are some of favorites. They are victorian assassins, the story I created around them was called "Long Gown Assassins". Basically they are kill people while wearing long dresses and use huge guns. I'll probably write a post all about them too, since I really like them.



This was just a random character but I love his shirt so much, wish I could create it some how.



And now onto the erotic stuff, now true, neither of these characters are completely nude, these were some of my early pieces.



Well that's it for the old work, once again hope everyone enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment