Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Nudity

OK, Kingdom Hearts is by far my favorite video game, its so original and the combination of Final Fantasy and Disney characters my seem weird but it flows smoothly. I am simply dying for the next installment to be released. My favorite character is Roxas there's just something about him that is soo cool, and I nearly jizzed in my pants when I learned that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was all about him. And of course there is no limit of Kingdom Hearts fan artwork and erotica, so I decided to do my own, I drew my three favorite characters Roxas, Axel, and Sora.



Axel was the hardest to draw but turned out the best, I have to say he is my best drawing this year. I made Roxas' face a little to round but I'm still pleased with the whole piece, and Sora is good from the neck down, there is something about Sora that gives me trouble. I cannot easily translate him into my own style of drawing, his hair or something is too difficult.
The photos at the top I got  courtesy of Google, I do not own or have right to Kingdom Hearts  I am simply a big fan. However my drawings of the characters are my own work and are copyrighted so don't try anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment