Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Jesus Chronicles part 3

And heres the third part of the Jesus Chronicles.


And the Devil took me into his arms and just as we were about to kiss !POOF!

Mary:(drunken slurr)Whats going on here?

Me:OMG are you the Virgin Mary,and are you drunk?

Devil:She may be the Virgin Mary but they never said any thing about sober, why do you think Jesus made water into wine.

Mary:You'd be drunk too if some floating guy in white shot a beam of white light into you and a baby shot out of you, how do think it feels to be "THAT WEIRD VIRGIN GIRL", (yelling) ITS NOT THAT FUCKING GREAT!!!!!

Me: Oh, well. Ummm...I heard you invented gays.

Mary: Yes I did, and I'm proud too. Men with men is the best, no mysterious babies there. Ha Ha!

Devil:Mary, are you all right?

Me:Whats that in your hand?

Mary:This (staggering drunkenly) is the HOLY GRAIL, Milwakees best, WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Me:(to devil)Is she usually this bad?

Devil:Not usually, today must have been a hard day.

Me:What does she do thats so hard?

Mary:What do I do, WHAT DO I DO, I'm the patron saint of women, I have to go all around the world to help these whiny bitches, and do they thank me, DO THEY THANK ME, NO THEY DONT, god dammit!!!

Me:But it can"t be that hard, there arent hardly any virgins anymore, at least not where I live, maybe thats why I never see you, hmmm.

!POOF!

Jesus:Did someone call? Oh (to devil) what are you doing here?

Devil:I am simply visiting my dear boy Kyle here, but if you want something to do, you can take her, she's had a bad day.

Mary:You're not taking me ANYWHERE, I want to party with the Devil, he's sinful, ha ha get it.

Mary dances around dropping the top of her toga revealing a scandalous tiny polka dot bra.

Mary:Oops, guess I'm a bad girl, are you gonna make me confess me Jesus, ha ha, that sounded wrong, especially since I'm you're mom, eewww!

Devil:Yeah Jesus why don't you take her, huh, come on be a man.

Jesus:Don't start with me Satan, I'm not in the mood.

Me:What, did you eat more bad pancakes, ooh (to devil) did you make that hilarious commercial with Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head?

Devil:That's a bit off topic, but yes.

Mary: I LOVE POTATOES, WOO HOO, I'M GOING TO BE ON CRAZY VIRGINS GONE INSANE DUE TO WEIRD ANGEL LIGHT SEX, WOO HOOO.

Me: Ummm....Jesus was she always this way or just when you were born.

Jesus:(quietly)After I was born.

Me:What?

Jesus:After I was born, yes my birth made Mary insane, ok happy.

Mary:YES YOU MADE ME INSANE, THE HOLY SAVIOR DIDNT SAVE ME, HE MADE ME CRAZY, WOOOO HOOO I LOVE BEING DRUNK, THATS WHY I STARTED CONFESSION, THAT COMMUNION WINE IS AMAZING.

Me: You started communion, jeez Jesus did you do anything, or did you just watch.

Devil:He did always like to be off to the side.

Jesus:You know what we are leaving come on mother!

Mary:No I don't wanna go, I wanna stay with the homo-!POOF!

Me:Well, that certainly was interesting, now where were we?

Devil:I believe I was going to condemm you.

Me:Oooh, hey do you have a webcam?

Devil:What?

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment