Monday, March 15, 2010

Frank Beddor's "The Looking Glass Wars"

Ok so as I said, anything "Alice in Wonderland" related, I love. But I never think I would find anything like "The Looking Glass Wars" by Frank Beddor. This book series is absolutely amazing, he takes the world of Wonderland and turns it upside down and creates a brand new story unlike anything I've ever seen. His trilogy of books (The Looking Glass Wars, Seeing Redd, and Arch Enemy) were the most amazing and original series I've read, the pages flew by as I read, I simply couldn't put them down. He also has a comic book series called "Hatter M" based on a prominent character in the book. I highly suggest everyone checks out his sight at www.thelookingglasswars.com it is amazing.



Ok, so now that my little book review is over, the reason I bring up this amazing book series is because I've been working on my own fan artwork to submit to Mr. Beddors site, now I've only got one character done, but I really believe she turned out well. I drew Alyss' evil aunt Redd, one of the main characters in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment