Sunday, March 28, 2010

Creating the Characters

So I had alot of fun designing these characters. I looked alot at Steampunk fashion pictures, and realized alot of the stuff I draw is already Steampunk-ish already. Besides Victoria, the character that took me longest to draw was The Witch. I loved drawing everyone though. I love Agoth's sleevless coat, and The Witch's entire outfit turned out amazing. Marlena's hair was awesome and turned exactly how I saw it in my head. All the characters are amazing and tomorrow I am going to start drawing some more enemies and I came up with an idea that every mage has a creature they can summon to aid them, sort of like the Aeons from Final Fantasy X (BEST GAME IN THE WORLD, SEQUEL IS EQUALLY AS AWESOME). Now I'm not sure if these creatures will be giant or what, I think I shall let my pencil guide me and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment