Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wisps: A mages companion

So I figured out what I wanted the mages to be able to summon. Instead of large creatures I thought up small, floating wisps. Each mage can summon one, and some have their wisps with them at all times. Each wisp has a different shape for each mage. Marlena's wisp is a butterfly, The Witch of Deveron's wisp is a  crow, and Agoth's wisp is a falcon. Victoria's wisp is special, instead of one wisp she has three, and they don't have definite shapes, no one has ever recorded this before, and everyone is stunned and amazed by this. Wisps also show the mood of the user, changing color, they do have a base color though, but everyone is different. Marlena's is purple, The Witch's black, Agoth's is red, and Victoria's are silver. Wisp don't engage in direct combat, but they can spy on enemies, and black mages use them to posses other mages. There are ancient scrolls that dicated certain mages being able to turn their wisps into powerful weapons. But no has seen this act for eons.

Hope everyone enjoyed these post and likes my new story, I am going to write out the first chapter soon, I hope it turns out well.

P.S. I will be up my cabin for the next two days, so now updates then. Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment