Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Eight Day: Hiking at Mingo Creek

Well today was fun for me, me and my family went on a picnic/hike to a local area called Mingo Creek. The car ride was exhausting however due to the fact that my dog River has an unlimited amount of energy, I believe she is solar charged. However once we reached the park we let her out and everything was fun. My little brother, my dad, and I decided to hike up this trail to this big open field. It was very pretty especially since the grass hadn't grown that high yet (last year it was up to our knees) so the danger of ticks was low. I took alot of pictures (now I'm no photographer) but most of them are with my regular camera so I have to get the film developed, but I did take some with my phone that I will post.





these pictures are of a natural spring we found while hiking, the water comes from under those bricks at the back.



and here is me standing on top of a tree stump, I know epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment