Monday, March 15, 2010

One Last Post for Today

Ok so I know I've posted alot today but I wanted to upload one last piece.
This is Tristan, my O.C. His story is a long one. He is the "Rose Stone Bearer". The Rose Stone is an object of ancient power, from many millenia ago. Basically its power relays on imagination, whatever the user imagines can happen however there are limits and rules. Tristan cannot simply kill an enemy by picturing it dead, if a creature has the will to live, that cannot happen. He also cannot give himself super strength or speed, unless he knew of some kind of object that granted these traits, like the shoes of Hermes. He cannot phsycially alter his body either, such as growing wings or claws, well he could but they would be there for real, the wings would grow from his shoulder blades and the claws from his fingers. Many other rules exists but to list them all would be tedious.

Tristan also goes on adventures, his first adventure was when he was summoned to a labyrinth by a demon bent on destroying him and taking the stone for himself. This is where Tristan meetsThuriel, his first boyfriend character. Thuriel was based on my boyfriend at the time, I've since broken up with that boyfriend and have created another character for Tristan to go on adventures with, called the Baron.

Tristan's story will continue to grow and new ideas for journeys and adventures are welcome. I hope people enjoyed my post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment